Monday, July 16

Classic Lady

I made this for the UKscrappers July card Challenge;


"What I challenge you all is to make a card or cards using either one, or all of the following items:
Rubber Stamp

Brads

Ribbon

2 different Patterned Papers

If you are feeling really adventurous, you could make a set of four cards using all the above"


Well I used all the above...


First I stamped the image rubbadubbadoo Victorian classic lady stamp onto Patterned paper by DCWV old World Stack (loving this paper) then I went over whole image with Versamark and clear embossing powder and heated. I used this same method with the message stamp and matt and layered them.



I used my new cuttlebug dies to make the corners and the slider. Layered all onto Crate Avenue Collection Paper I have been dying to cut into this (loving this Paper).

Finished off with Ivory/cream ribbon and brads.



Thanks for Looking you can find this at UKScrappers


No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites