Tuesday, July 24

Magic Rose

Mondays challenge on SCS to create a magic card.



It does take a little while to make but I like to construct things out of paper.
I started by stamping my card stock with Anna Griffin Meaning of flowers Rose and colouring my image with my coloured pencils.
Then cut it to size, a laid the acetate over coloured image to stamp rose in Staz On in the exact place.


There is a tutorial over at Beate's which is very good and quite easy to follow. I Adjusted mine because I had an aperture card that I wanted to use.




I layered DCWV Pocket Full of Posies patterned paper under the acetate and stamped sentiment Happiness on this piece to correspond with Rose image.




This changes to Happy Birthday as you pull the magic card through.



I attached a circle and eyelet for the pulley and threaded ribbon through.
I enjoyed making this and I hope you like it too. The front for me is a bit simple and I might consider adding embellishment or decoration.
TFL!!!






2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, that looks so fab

Anna said...

This is fantastic and so beautiful. I didn't have time to do Monday's challenge.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites