Sunday, July 22

There's More


I've been trying to catch up and made a few cards for challenges and fun



Jungle Sketch

This was for the Sketch challenge on splitcoast I turned it on it's side. The background I created with a homemade background stamp. I would have cut the patterned paper into strips but really wanted to keep the flowers so cut around them, next...



Keyring Corners



This is for the ways to use it challenge to concentrate on corners. This card didn't turn out quite as I had imagined and I haven't emphasised the corners as much as would have liked.



I love this patterned per from HOTP and recreated it with a large floral stamp onto shrink plastic and coloured as the paper. I made a hole and heat shrunk it so that it can be used as a keyring or something as it can detach from card. I used my cuttlebug dies for the decorative corners. next...


Monochrome Fish



This was for Limited supplies challenge to make monochromatic card with NO ribbon or NO embellishment. I went with the colour green and used different textures and hues. The fish stamp I stamped onto pale green paper with clear ep I replicated the bubbles with punches and circles. next...


Inspiration

This is for the inspiration challenge the Image Menorah I used my bug to cut cereal box card then covered with encore ink and heat embossed with clear ep. I adhered coloured card behind and filled the centre with glossy accents.


This is meant to be close up you might need to click on pic to see...

Thanks for looking and your continued interest.

1 comment:

Ester said...

Hi!
I didn't know your blog but I really enjoy your handmade work!!
Please stop at my blog and feel free to leave a coment in English!!
I'm adding you to my links **
xoxo,
Ester

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites