Wednesday, July 4

Three More Cards


This is the first card of three that I entered into a competition, it didn't win, but was published in Complete Cardmaking magazine.

Supplies: Imagepac daylight stamp maker, acetate, stazon ink, gold leaf...

I used Imagepac daylight stamp maker and created stamp of my own art work. I stamped onto acetate with staz on and added gold leaf to the back of some of the image. I Matt and layered acetate onto gold textured paper, black card and fixed with red eyelets. Made 3D balloon out of polymer clay (fimo) and glued into position. Applied rub on hinges and peel off sentiment.

I'm affraid that this picture isn't very clear it looks better in real life;
Supplies: Anna Griffin dp & rubber Stamps, Shrink Plastic, Safmat, Silver ep, Craft wire & beads...

I started with dp and cut into create a slit to fit the bookmark which has description of style printed on to safmat. The sandal embelishments I created myself with shrink plastic, craft wire and beads. It was also published.

This is the third one:

Supplies: Oriental fabric, acetate, quilling, brads, Peel offs, leather effect & gold mirri card stock, gelly glaze sakura pens...

This was a slightly unusual card. I really enjoyed quilling the feathers they were inspired from the fabric sample I used. The Kimono was a peel off applied to card stock & coloured with glaze pens raised with 3D foam.

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment

3 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations on being published. Your cards are beautiful and I hope to see some of your creations on SCS. Thank you for signing my guestbook.

Louly said...

Stunning work again. I love the quilling on the oriental one, i'm surprised you didn't win. I've just had a card published in a magazine too. It's exciting to see your work in a glossy mag isn't it.

Bety Bovio said...

I landed on your blog by accident and start swimming around it... and now I find myself in your first post looking at how wonderful your crafts are =D best of luck

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites