Tuesday, November 6

Get Well Soon

Operation: Get Well!


I thought I would have a go at the challenge over on Papertake:
Your mission, should you chose to except it, is to make something with a Get Well theme! This could be a Get Well card, speedy recovery, under the weather etc etc.
My mum is a little under weather so this is for her...




I am loving this paper, I think it's called playfull.
I also used some DCWV old world (greeny colour).

I die cut the flowers and layered, then fixed them with an eyelet (I am loving my crop-a-dile finding any excuse to use it!) Applied stone in centre of each, they do sparkle much better IRL.

I die cut the decorative strip and applied either side of the message (HOTP sentiment) stamped & embossed.



The butterfly I cut by hand, applied stones to wings and attached to front with 3d foam.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon, Have a good Tuesday!

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, I love the soft colours you have chosen. The paper is just beautiful a perfect get well card

Pink Blossom Creations said...

those are lovely colours, love the butterfly that you have curled over

caroline x

Mrs Mayne said...

It's a very pretty card - I'm sure she'll love it! Thanks for playing! x

Nikki said...

Gorgeous...such an elegant card.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites