Sunday, January 20

It's only been a week!....

But it feels so much longer...


I have had a very busy week. My little boy turned Four on Wednesday.

"Four" I have to remind myself how wonderful it all is. I have been a mum for only four years now and the first three I cared for Dillon on my own. An amazing challenge, I laugh and shout every day, I have learnt so much and appreciate the world so much!
So decided to give a last minute party because the weather doesn't allow for much other things! We had a great day, and as always Dillon gets showered with gifts. He had a huge Thomas tank engine cake and lots of friends round. Also fell in muddy puddle head to toe while out trekking in wood! Very happy little boy!

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites