Saturday, January 12

Me and My Shadow !!

DCM - Two cards, not the same!


Hiya fellow darers, Jane here ! How are you all ? This weeks dare is a hard one !! Sorry everyone, but it had to be done !! :)


I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go -




I DARE YOU !




So I had a go... the stamp is one I've wanted to use for a while and I reckon it fits more then one occasion.
On one I Stamped and heat embossed with black and coloured like watercolour effect using my pigment pens. The other I piece worked with the floral papers and I cut out and put vellum behind for the windows. Raised on to 3d foam. Used the same papers and ribbon and added the sentiments!


Thanks for looking! Fun challenge!

16 comments:

Deb said...

cool cards, these are fab, love that cool card stamp!

artfulstampin said...

Great take! I love that paper!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous cards Kim!!! :) x

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love the Beetle stamp

Tanya said...

Your cards look wonderful Kim! Beautifully created cards! Love the paper and that stamp!

Anonymous said...

Cute bug! I love the one with the Nestabilities. :oD

Clare said...

Cool stamp, love how you used it for the two different cards.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love these Funky cards!

Jilli said...

Wow...love 'em!

Juliet said...

Gorgeous cards Kim. Congrats on winning the competition, your cards was beautiful and a deserved winner. Karen will love your thank you card!

Debbie said...

Great take on the challenge - love that cute wee car :) :)

Debbie x

Rika said...

These are great!

debby4000 said...

Wow great funky cards, I think my Sis has that stamp, I may have to borrow it.

Anonymous said...

Fab cards!
Vanessa. :)

Jo said...

Great cards and great idea!

Lavender Rose said...

WOW!!! Brilliant interpretation of the challenge, love these cards!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites