Tuesday, February 5

DCM - Doodles

This week, I would love your little extra card to be a little doodled border on your card, be it dots, stripes or little faux stitches.'


I can't beleive I'm actually on time, not early granted but I discovered that I really enjoyed this Doodling. Could quite easily sit and doodle endlessly all day, very relaxing and Fun....





My doodles started by going around the edge of the circles like in the tutorial and then I decided the card needed a doodle frame, then the doodle frame needed to continue to the inside edge. Then the sentiment needed some faux doodle stitching, then to finish off I doodled a twirly squiggle to create a border for the patterned paper and I inked all the edges.





Thanks for Stopping by! HuGs Kim x

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love all the doodling

asia wu said...

Yummy card, love how you combined all doodles.

SueH said...

Kim, are you sure this is your first attempt at doodling? I'd have thought, looking at you're wonderful card, you've been doing it for years!

Sheila said...

What a gorgeous card.
Very addictive this doodling....I could sit and do it all day too.

Juliet said...

Fabulous card Kim - love your doodling and I will definitely use it loads now!

Jukie said...

Great doodling!

Clare said...

Really great doodling, it looks really professional!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card, the doodling is fabulous!

Makes me want some chocolate covered strawberries!

Penny said...

Fantastic doodling!!!

Anne said...

Great card! I love all the different doodled borders, especially the red scalloped one, though, it adds a lot of impact!

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!! wow!! Kim, you made an excellent card with the doodling, just love it :) x

Nikki said...

Stunning...love it!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites