Thursday, March 27

DCM - All in the Game....

This week the girls have let me (Sue) loose on my maiden dare so I hope I’ve come up with something you can all play along with.It’s all in the Game Tiddlywinks, playing cards, domino's, jig saw pieces…….the list goes on and I’m sure that most of us have a drawer somewhere that has the odd one or two of these lying around in.Well now’s your chance to use them because I dare you to make a card using some of those pieces.Oh and no, you don’t need to throw a double six to start playing.




I did the base card to look like a playing card, I free hand cut the diamond and bit for the spade using heart for the rest. The large dice I made by cutting square and using circle punch to give the six circles then layered onto darker card.

The background target I used my circles nestabilities and layered flat. The woman on the dice I free hand drew onto scrap paper and cut out from black card to give silhouette shape.

click images to enlarge



Thanks for stopping by! HuGs Kim x

One more day till due day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Idee!

Rosanne said...

Wow! An awesome card!

Anonymous said...

What a cool card ... it looks like it could be a logo for a Las Vegas Hotel ... wonderful!

Debbie said...

What a fantastic idea for a card - I think this is brilliant!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites