Monday, March 24

Easter Daring Cards

Now, on to this weeks mid week dare. Its a nice simple one, happily, and all you have to do is make an Easter card ! We have purposely kept the little extra simple because its Sue's first time to dare on Friday - and she has a really tricky challenge lined up for you !! (evil laugh here).




Quite a quick card to make for me. I embossed the vellum with cuttlebug folder, I adhered on the fold with tape and behind the striped paper. The cup cake and eggs are all die cuts from the new PM retro flower paper. I'm quite impressed with these papers, they're great colours and patterns! The stamped sentiment is from see D's set & I added a little glitter bit hard to see!

click to enlarge

Thanks for stopping by Happy Easter! HuGs Kim X

2 comments:

Gina said...

Lovely card, sweet design and colour scheme! :O)

Jessica Smith said...

Hello I'm also a member of the sbs-15 I love all of your work and this card is just so cute I love the egg on the cupcake.tfs

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites