Thursday, June 5

Monkey Case

I love this card here by Nichole Heady, she designs the best stamps and I got myself a few sets before Maoleidigh was born and haven't had much chance to use them! So I cased it but with a few Kim differences!



After I stamped the branches I added some glaze pen to create really shiny berries click the picture to get a close up. I used a different sentiment, that I embossed. The gap in the trees was just calling for the monkey so he's in!


click images to enlarge

Materials:
Paper: White card stock, 2tones brownie,
Die's/punches: Cuttlebug Monkey,nestabilities rectangles, corner rounder,
Stamps: PTI out on a limb
Ink: Colourbox browns, greens and red, sakura glaze.

Other: 3d foam, glue pen, White ep

Thanks for visiting, pop back soon for more! HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very cute card!

Jessica Smith said...

Oh this is too cute I adore that monkey hanging from the branches.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites