Wednesday, September 10

ATC - Swap, My First!

Just wanted to show the Atc swap we did with our blogging sister's...

This is Mine, I haven't really got into making ATC's but did enjoy such a quick make, although I had the lamb die cut just needed to finish with 3d foam and a few more layers! I've included all the things I love in crafting! Die cutting, stamping, dimension, fun flock, gems, glitter, doodling... well all of it!


And here is the beautiful one I received from Jessica, Thank you sweetie. I have to get myself some of this pretty paper... Bobunny's back to backs Anna Sophia multi floral. The details are gorgeous! I hope the photo does this justice!



Thanks for stopping by, I realise my comments is confusing at the top of the post, just under the title and I've tried to change it, but unsuccessfully. I think it's part of the layout & I might need to go through the script bit! Have a good day, baby's about to wake! HuGs Kim x

8 comments:

Rach said...

wow two beautiful atc's, love them both. hugs rachxx

Joana24 said...

is so cute Kim Love the little lamb
fab papers !
Hugs
joana

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that ATC, just beautiful, and so cute.

Carole xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, beautiful ATC you have made and the one you've received is so gorgeous too!
Hugs, Marlene x

Allison Rankin said...

I don't typically make ATCs but I really like yours! Great job!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

They are both absolutely gorgeous Kim. I really enjoyed it too!

Sue said...

aww these are gorgeous, i love the little lamb so cute:)

sue
xx

Sammi said...

I love them BOTH!! It was fun wasn't it!! xxx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites