Wednesday, April 1

Critters....

Sometimes when I don't have the time, my cards will wonder off to my Flickr site, that way I can just do quick upload with few details, so I thought I would share this one with you here...

Well I created this for the caardvarks challenge a little while ago... Critters, I happen to have won this fantastic Forest Friendzy stamp set from Kim Hughes herself!!! Thank you so much sweetie, I have been having so much fun inking this set up and decided to create a whole woodland scene complete with statue Gnome. Images have been stamped and masked and coloured with copic markers mounted onto core'dinations and ribbon embellishment! Wow minimalist embellishing or what? Click Images for a close look!


Materials:
Paper: Core'dinations - balck magic
Stamps: Kim Hughes:
Forest Friendzy,
Ink: Memento - Balck, Copic skatch markers,
Other: ribbon,

Thanks for stopping by ♥ HuGs Kim x

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a FAB card Kim!!! Congrats on winning the set from KH! Wow!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fantastic card Kim!! Yay for winning the set from KH herself, that's awesome!!

Hugs, Kelly

Julie said...

Wow what a lot of work has gone into this card, really beautifully done.

Tara Godfrey said...

This is spectacular, Kim! Whoohoo!!! You lucky duck, winning this set. I stamped a few images of this gnome and the bunny from Sherrie Siemens set when I was at the Copic Certification class. I was lucky enough to sit with her and Julia Stainton...both on the CHF DT. I just adore your card and I know that was a lot of work creating that scene...like I said super spectacular!!!
Hugs,t

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites