Saturday, May 2

CCSR - Stitching Challenge

Good Morning, well today it's my turn to show what I've created for the technique challenge this week and it's stitching! Now this can either be real stitches or faux stitches, so its open to all whether you have a machine or just want to doodle.
I believe I have included a good mixture of stitching is this one, I have hand stitched around the paper printed circle and inked the edges, there is faux printed stitching on the sentiment block and then I have faux stitching around the edge of the backing paper. The flower layers have been created with a few stamped images (coloured in) and on patterned paper the leaves are in fact the wings of the butterflies. Click on the images to get a close look.



Materials:
Paper: CCSR - the Big One, Papermania - elegance, natural earth,
Stamps: CCSR - Doodles set, CCSR - Sentiments, PM - sweet nothings
Ink: Clearsnap - Queues Fluid ink, Vivid - black, whispers - brush markers,
Other: 3d foam, PM - flowers, PM - brads, stitch tracer, needle and thread,

We would love you to join in with our colour challenge this week, just go to Mr Linky pop in your name and the link to your entry... can't wait to see all your stitched creations this week.
Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by ♥ Happy HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW I really love this look! totally cool!

Anonymous said...

Well I absolutly love this card Kim..The stitching is the Best!!!:)!`Beautiful`:)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites