Tuesday, June 30

Inspirational Card Sketches - #23

It's Tuesday and here's my DT card this week for Inspirational Card Sketches....



the talented Dawn has designed another fantastic sketch for you this week. I went for it and cut into this gorgeous paper that I've had on my craft self for quite some time, it would have dust on it only it would often come out to be lovingly admired.
I followed the sketch quite closely but loved having the base in acetate. Although really not an easy thing to photograph. The sentiment I have cut with my Die cutter and applied to the rectangle. I have used my circle punch to create the decorative corners.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Heidi Grace; PM: textured card; acetate; glitter paper; Die's: Nestabilities: long rectangles; Sizzix: alphabet; leaves; Fiskars: Apron Lace; Punch: circle; Prima: flower; Other: adhesive vinyl; adhesive gems; gem brad; 3D foam;

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and hope you get the chance to have a go at this weeks sketch, Happy HuGs Kim x

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kim, what a fabbie card...I'm a huge fan of acetate...

June Houck said...

I love acetate cards! Great job, Kim :)

Olena said...

Nice card! Great job! ~Olena~

Vicky said...

Wow, great card Kim, love it, so creative. :)xx

Max said...

Oh yes ... this card is very classy.
Thank you for being so brave and cutting into that gorgeous paper.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Julie said...

A really lovely card.

Fink said...

I have really got to try my acetate! I love how your card looks like it is floating! What a great card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful`Kim:) I love the accetate:) x

Anonymous said...

This card is just gorgeous! It's fun to work with acetate! I just wanted to pop in and say hi and to see what you have been up to. Obviously very busy! I can't say I have been busy with making cards but it's nice to slow down for the summer.

Miss ya! Kristen

Liz Weber said...

Kim your card is so beautiful - I love how you used the clear card base and this colour scheme is so elegant! Thanks for the inspiration!

wendipooh13 said...

such an amazing card!!! love your details

trader said...

nice card

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites