Thursday, July 30

Inspirational Card Sketch #27 - Sisters

Phew I have been so so busy the last week, I've completed eleven projects with instructions and a few step by step instructions but can only show you this one for now...
Here's my late DT card this week for Inspirational Card Sketches....
Seeing as it was my little sisters birthday on Sunday... this weeks sponsors were very fitting and I just LOVE this sentiment it's so typically us and these two adorable characters are fabulous!!! I have tried to colour them as close to me and Zita as we were as children and she loved it!

Dawn has designed a fantastic sketch for us and our lovely sponsor for this week is Digiments. Michelle from Digiments is offering... (2) $20 gift certificates to Digiments. So hope you get the chance to enter.
Thought I should explain my take on the sketch... Because I really wanted the tree on my card I have turned the sketch 90 to the left. The square in the top corner I have brought forward to allow for the fabulous sentiment. The scallop I have replaced with the super cute grass (with glittered ladybirds) and finished off with a little ric rac ribbon. And me and Zita sitting on some flowery grass, it just doesn't get better...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE (((HUGS)))


Click on images...

Supplies: Patterned Paper: MME: Bloom and Grow; DCWV: glitter; PM: Textured card; Stamps: C.C Designs:
Heidi(Zita) & Gretel(me); Sentiment: Digiments; Ink: Memento: Black; colourbox; copics; spica; Sakura: stardust; Die's: Sizzix: tree; Nestabilities: rectangles; Other: AC: ricrac; Adhesive gems; 3D foam;

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get the chance to have a go at this weeks sketch, HuGs Kim

6 comments:

Peet said...

oh, such a sweet card, Kim. Gorgeous, love it!!
peet x

Kath Stewart said...

so gorgeous Kim and I love those papers..my fave at the moment and such cute images and of course..fabulous colour work as always....have a great weekend..big hugs Kath xxxxx

zita said...

oh i really love my card kim, its sitting on my shelf where i can see it all day, every day. I was telling mum that I have now become a card snob, and that is because you spoil us with such amazing cards and for being so wonderfully, amazingly talented!
i love you xxxx

Bee said...

Wow! Your papercrafts are amazing. What a talented lady. The colouring of images is especially impressive :)
Hope you'll visit Bee Crafty this fortnight to view our designs and tips (plus there's a freebie!)
- Bee Crafty

Jo Nevill said...

Hey Kim

Hope my comments stick to the board this time !!! What a stunning card, I just love this pair, they are so cheeky and cute (probably like you and your Sis !!). I love the sentiment you have used and your colouring is just perfect.

Hope you are OK and enjoying time at home with Dillon. Keep doing the sun dance !!

Hugs,

Jo x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh my Gosh Kim this is just toooooooo stinkin' cute! Love, love, love it! Heidi and Gretel look amazingly cute...your colouring is breathtaking! I love that sentiment and the tree is perfect...such great papers hun, WOWZERS...you knocked this one out of the park,smile! I love the Swiss Pixies too and I see that there will be new ones released soon...can't wait!!!
Hugs,t

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites