Saturday, February 6

Craft Stamper - Flock Masterclass

Hello and Happy Saturday to you all thank you for stopping by I have lots to share which I really should have done yesterday but here goes....

Firstly I'm in this months Craft stamper magazine (wooo hoooo) with a Fun flock masterclass. In fact if you take a little look my card is on the FRONT COVER in the top left corner (louder Woo Hoo). Thank you Katy I LOVED making these projects.
For this issue I have created a few projects using fun flock in various different ways, mixing custom colours, using stamps with glue and as a mask... Well I don't want to tell you everything so thought I would share a few sneak peeks...

Click the magazine cover here to take you to the Craft Stamper latest issue and the website...

I nearly forgot to tell you I have made video tutorials for the steps to go along side the article and if you just bear with me and my pants video editing skills, I hope to have them available over the coming week!!!

Thanks for stopping by I will be also posting my Basic Grey Challenge card later today too! Thank you for all your support and I'm so happy that my articles inspire some of you. If there's is anything you would love to see do drop me a comment and I will see what I can do... Have a wonderful weekend, BiG HuGs Kim :)

3 comments:

Joana24 said...

well done kim i will have to buy this one
look forward to read the article
hope you are having a good weekend
hugs
Joana

Jo Nevill said...

Got me mag and saw you in it again doing some wonderful stuff. Just love this masterclass with the flock and your creations are gorgeous as always.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites