Saturday, May 1

Basic Grey Challenges 19 ~ Inspiration photo

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge from BasicGrey Challenges!


We have an inspiration picture for you this week...
I was inspired by all the wood in the room and tried to replicate the white painted wood by dragging my white acrylic paint across kraft cardstock.
I have inked accross more kraft card with distress inks to create a grain.
I have paper pieced the rag doll and coloured her with copics.
My card is based on the fabulous sketch over at CPS #164
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey: ;
Stamps: Stampin Bella; PTI: sentiment;
Ink: Memento & archival: black; Copic: markers*; distress ink's; inkessential: white;
Dies: WRMK: corner punch;
Other: Acrylic paint; ribbon; buttons; hemp twine; 3D foam;


*Skin: E000, 21, 13 & R20, eyes: G21, RV10, Hair: 100, C0, C-3 Outfit: R24, 29, B99, 97, 93, 91, E50, 51, 40 C-3 & B60 for shadows and I use my colourless Blender throughout.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by hope you have a wonderful weekend, HuGs Kim :)

8 comments:

Leonie said...

Love this card, it's so clean and simple. Everything is perfect about it!

Leonie xx

MicheyMoo said...

What a darling little card Kim. Love the layout - simple, clean and lots of fun. This little Bella doll is a wee bit cute too. xx

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Kim, I love your take on the inspiration photo! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the button! :) Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! I love the colors too! Great job!

Alice said...

too cute! love the paper pieced dress! gorgeous card!

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous i must join in .
Really love your project in junes craft stamper(copy came yesterday) Your colouring is just so perfect
love debbie xxxx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Kim, love the wood effect, something to have a play with methinks. Your rag doll is absolutely stunning - love her and her paper pieced dress fantastic.
hugs Heather xx

Julie said...

This is delightful, Kim - stunning in it's simplicity and I do love these little stamps!! Juliex

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites