Wednesday, January 12

Quixotic, Kenny K and Shabby Tea Room

The fabulous Kenny K stamps from Whimsy Stamps are now in stock at Quixotic!
and thought I would create a little card with the sassy 'butter wouldn't melt' troublemaker...

I've used some of my favourite sweetness papers from Pink paislee with one of the artisan elements ~ ornaments too.

The wonderful sentiment is a combination of this Whimsy sentiment stamp set and the co-ordinating ticket die, so easy to use and love the extra images too!

These are the colours I've used although think I forgot to pop the black in with them!

 
So, this is my first time entering... The Shabby Tea Room Challenge,
and this week I've followed their sketch from week #44.

 Hope you have a creative day BiG HuGs Kim :)

11 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow. this is awesome, so glad I found your blog, it's amazing.
Hugz fleur xXx

Andrea C said...

very cool and gorgeous card x

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always Kim. Just love your added little details that always make your cards so unique and special.

Thinking of you my gorgeous friend.

Jo x

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful coloring - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Julie said...

lovely card

Kelly Schelske said...

So gorgeous Kim!! Love it!

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! I love the contast of the almost vintage style papers with the modern image! the colours are just gorgeous too....fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

Super cute ... thanks for sharing your work with us this week in the Tea Room :)

LORi said...

This is gorgeous Kim!! So soft and pretty!! Hope all is well!!

Big Hugs - LORi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add, I look forward to learning a lot here.

Kathy said...

Oh my I can't believe that you only have 10 comments here! This is an amazing project and I hope to create one of these and if I do I will give you full credit. Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!! LOVE, love, love this!! :)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites