Friday, December 11

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #23 ~ Sprinkle of Glitter

It's a theme challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps challenge today...
A sprinkle of Glitter yum!

Definitely the season for glitter? 
Like you need a time of year for sparkly stuff lol!

So during the Holiday Style class the talented May Sukyong Park showed us how to create this wonderful card idea of filling a shape with small stamped images...
Well, I started off by die cutting a tree shape from acetate, two in fact so I could work on two card fronts simultaneously. 
I used quite a few Paperbabe Stamp sets in my Christmas tree design... most of the images were from Reindeer fusionsSparkle BrightBottle Brush TreesArctic Jumper and Female Face Mini just for those dinky cute heart images.
You can see that this card is pretty identical, but with a different glitter edging(loving this DCWV glitzy paper) it looks quite different (it's tricky photographing glittery shimmer). You might just see that I punched a few dots of the glitter paper for some of the baubles, just for ease and so my card wouldn't buckle under the heat gun!
But, then I thought I would try making the tree stand out a bit more by die cutting four trees in cardstock and laminating, to then line up behind the stamped area and dry embossing through my die cut machine, FUN!


Thanks for stopping by
We will be introducing December's New stamps next week Yay, so I hope you have time to pop back then!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative and festive shopping weekend!
Hugs Kim x



No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites