Thursday, April 21

Paperbabe Stamps ~ Male Face and Mixed media Templates Mini version

Morning! It's the Queen's 90th birthday today...
Happy Birthday!!!
and we are showcasing the new mini manly face stamps and mixed media templates over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...

Are you ready for my fun bright project?...
I thought I would try this technique again but with the male version, how fun would the two work together?
  
It was created using the mini male head and torso with Pompadour mixed media templates and the mini male face stamp set.
I simply drew my man first in pencil following the template steps, I've hand drawn a very simple shirt. I stamped his face and ears in black ink before colouring the image using copics.

 I've used Pop dots stamp set for the texture, they were stamped using distress inks, it worked so well.  I masked the different areas using mostly the template parts before stamping the polks dots.
Then I went around all the pencil lines with my black posca pen, you can very easily reposition the templates and use them again. I thickened some of the pen lines for shadows and added quite a few to his hair. I then fussy cut him out and mounted on a simple background.

Now you've seen my fun comic style why not pop by the rest of the amazing team's fabulous projects...


Thank you very much for stopping by,
I hope you will return tomorrow to see my step by step video!!!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites