Friday, September 2

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #41 ~ Sketch Challenge

Good Morning, wow September already...
Today we have a new sketch challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog...
I used quite a few stamps on my christmas card, 
I went for a fun colour combo for the snowflake background, 
Then I just had to stamp my all time favourite deer and although the sentiment is a little lost I think it still kinda works... I might just need some bright pink embossing powder.
I finished off my card with a little hint of houndstooth and a little sparkle on the antlers not that the camera picks it up. It's nearly a one layer card, certainly flat enough.

click pics for links

I'm also combining my card with a few other challenges...
Crafting from the Heart ~ anything goes




Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!!!
Big HuGs Kim x

8 comments:

Creating with Susan said...

This is so cool!! Love the colourful snowflakes as a backdrop to the deer. That's so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Debbie said...

Fantastic card! I love how you combined so many stamps! That houndstooth paper is awesome!
Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card. Thanks so much for linking up at ColourQ.

Monika Reeck said...

clever used the colors
and love your image
great christmas card
thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM
hugs
Monika (ATSM DT)

Creative world said...

Fab card and perfect design,love your color mix...thank you for joining us at ATSM...hugs Željka DT

Linda said...

This looks so cool .... I love all the colour behind that rather majestic looking deer. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

jenn shurkus said...

gorgeous!! absolutely love this!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

maria f. said...

Be still my heart! Funky! Fabulous!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites